I know this is a million years late, but as the cliché goes: Better late than never. A couple months ago, I took a self-guided Breaking Bad tour in Albuquerque, NM. My family really wanted to do the RV tour, … Continue reading
It’s my 23rd birthday which is weird because I’ve always wanted to be 23. Isn’t it so exciting to finally be something you’ve always wanted to be? I think 23 is going to be the start of some great things in my life. I’m no longer in school and actually have to start doing things. Ah!
In celebration of life, here are 23 things I’ve learned in the past 23 years.
1. Life is full of endings and that’s okay. Endings don’t ruin the future because most of the time endings propel us TO the future.
2. If you want to go do something, go do it.
3. Don’t wait for your life to begin.
4. Life is too short to read boring books.
5. You don’t have to fight your battles alone.
6. Writing a book is easy. Rewriting a book is not.
7. God still turns bad things into good things.
8. The friends that stick around in ours lives aren’t usually the ones we’d expect to.
9. Be nice to everyone.
10. You can dress however you want.
11. Being famous solves nothing.
12. Evil still exists because we let it exist.
13. Never make someone out to be anything more than human.
14. There are SO many fish in the sea but only a few of them are catches.
15. It’s okay that not everyone will like you or me.
16. It is good to have our own opinions gained through our own minds, not through other people’s minds.
17. People say “be yourself” but very rarely ever mean it.
18. Sacrifices are necessary for growth.
19. Don’t lead people on.
20. Confrontation is not a bad thing.
21. A lot of people don’t really want to follow God, they just want what God will give them.
23. Just because something feels right doesn’t mean it is.
Hope you all have a lovely day. I’m going to loom over the amazingness that is Breaking Bad.